You can watch UFC 257 Conor McGregor Vs Dustin Poirier 2 live stream online Free if you are registered member Of our website, the leading online live stream company that has streaming coverage NFL, NCAAF, NBA, NHL, MLB, Rugby, Soccer, F1, Cycling, UFC, Boxing, Racing, Rodeo etc From These Channel ESPN, CBS, FOX, SKY, TNT, NBC SN, TV, TBS, Or Any TV Channels Online. you can watch UFC 257 Conor McGregor Vs Dustin Poirier 2 on your iPhone, iPad, Android or Windows phone. All Device are Supported. You can easily get access from the button link below. So don’t Miss your favourite Big Fight UFC 257 Conor McGregor Vs Dustin Poirier 2 just go the Button link below and enjoy.
UFC 257 info
- Date: Saturday, Jan. 23
- Location: Flash Forum — Yas Island, Abu Dhabi
- Start time: 10 p.m. ET (Main card)
UFC 257 fight card, odds
- Conor McGregor -300 vs. Dustin Poirier +240, lightweights
- Dan Hooker -130 vs. Michael Chandler +110, lightweights
- Joanne Calderwood -120 vs. Jessica Eye +100, women’s flyweights
- Ottman Azaitar -160 vs. Matt Frevola +135, lightweights
- Amanda Ribas -310 vs. Marina Rodriguez +250, women’s strawweights
- Arman Tsarukyan -240 vs. Nasrat Haqparast +200, lightweights
- Brad Tavares -155 vs. Antonio Carlos Junior +130, middleweights
- Sara McMann -125 vs. Julianna Pena +105, women’s bantamweights
- Khalil Rountree -330 vs. Marcin Prachnio +260, light heavyweights
- Makhmud Muradov -135 vs. Andrew Sanchez +115, middleweights
- Movsar Evloev -420 vs. Nik Lentz +330, featherweights
- Zhalgas Zhumagulov -125 vs. Amir Albazi +105, flyweights
For the second year in a row, Conor McGregor headlines the first pay-per-view card of the year, but this time around, the former “Champ-Champ” will be operating out of the blue corner, with Dustin Poirier making the walk last and taking up residence in the red corner.
Poirier got back into the win column in 2020, partnering with Dan Hooker to author one of the best fights of the year, which saw “The Diamond” use his superior conditioning and experience to edge out the game New Zealand native in the tightly contested five-round affair. Now 10-2 with one no contest since returning to the lightweight ranks, Poirier has been one of the absolute best fighters on the planet over the last three years, and would cement his standing as such with a victory on Saturday.
McGregor had plans on fighting multiple times last year, but after a quick, clean performance against Donald Cerrone at UFC 246, the Irishman remained on the sidelines for the remainder of the year.
This will be his first lightweight appearance since claiming the title at UFC 205, and just his fifth Octagon appearance since the start of 2016, so it will be interesting to see if the first fighter to hold championship gold in two weight classes simultaneously will waltz right back into the cage and reclaim a place in the title mix on Saturday night.